Creating a home office that enhances both productivity and creativity is essential for a conducive work environment. Here are 10 ideas to help you achieve just that:
1. Optimal Ergonomics: Design your workspace with ergonomics in mind. Invest in a comfortable chair, an adjustable desk, and proper lighting to reduce strain on your body and keep you focused.
2. Personalized Decor: Decorate your office with items that inspire you, whether it's motivational quotes, artwork, or plants. A personalized and visually appealing space can spark creativity.
3. Natural Light: Position your desk near a window to maximize natural light. Sunlight can boost mood, energy levels, and overall well-being, enhancing both productivity and creativity.
4. Organizational Systems: Implement effective organization systems, such as shelves, drawers, and cable management solutions. A clutter-free space promotes clear thinking and creativity.
Having your own blog offers several advantages over posting on social media platforms. While both mediums have their merits, here are some reasons why having your own blog can be better:
1. Ownership and Control: When you have your own blog, you have complete ownership and control over the content, design, and functionality. On social media, you're subject to the platform's rules, algorithms, and potential changes that could affect your content's visibility and reach.
2. Long-Form Content: Blogs allow you to create in-depth, long-form content. This is especially valuable when you want to share detailed information, insights, or stories that might not fit within the character limits of social media posts.
3. Credibility and Authority: A well-maintained blog can establish you as an expert or thought leader in your field. Long-form, informative content can help you showcase your knowledge and build credibility over time.
Being a paranormal investigator presented a few unexpected career opportunities for me around the time I created Kahuna Research Group, the Big Island of Hawaii's premier paranormal research team back in 2011. Since then I've been a full time entrepreneur and independent researcher.
I never imagined that becoming interested in Hawaii's myths & legends and starting a paranormal group would present the types of career opportunities it did, and I am happy to share those experiences in this blog post with the hopes that it may encourage other paranormal investigators around the world to expand their horizons and consider using their skills as investigators in the professional world.
Writer / Author
As paranormal investigators we possess (no pun intended) certain valuable skill sets that may benefit us while on potential career paths, such as a historian, tour guide or writer to name a few.
If you've been investigating for long, you should be quite proficient at researching and collecting data, compiling notes, following deadlines and presenting your findings of any given case to the clients - all of these being critical components to being a writer.
Once you choose the subject matter that you want to write about the possibilities are as endless as your imagination. For me, I chose to write about topics that I am passionate about, such as ancient mysteries, pyramid energy, energy vortexes, Hawaiian myths & legends, and so on. I eventually would like to create a children's book with my son as the inspiration, a cook book (mmmm, food!), and a coloring book for kids and adults both, because why not?
Since 2012, I have authored or co-authored four paperback books and published a total of eight different titles for multiple authors over the years under the imprint of KRG Publishing - the book publishing division of my paranormal research organization. The experience gained from this endeavor is invaluable, and it doesn't end there...monthly book royalties are now one of my main sources of income, and the books I've written and published make great gifts for friends and family and anyone else interested in the subject matter. On top of that, I have become somewhat of an authority figure on many of the topics I've written about. It's neat being considered one of the leading experts on paranormal activity in Hawaii.
QUESTION: What do you like to write about?
Share your stories in the comment section of this post.
There are many ancient mysteries in human history, none capture the attention as much as long lost civilizations that have never been rediscovered. In a new, never seen before documentary, we will look in deserts, dense jungles and even underwater and prove that ancient cities are just waiting to be found. With the advance of new technology, it is entirely possible that archaeologists will one day make a history changing discovery that will simply defy comprehension, by unearthing a previously unknown civilization.
Sacred Gardens on Maui is a special place where one can find a relaxing atmosphere conducive to inner reflection, peace and tranquility.
Located in Haiku, the gardens is a must visit destination on your next visit to the Valley Isle.
I visited Sacred Gardens to document any anomalous vortex energy for my upcoming book the Maui Vortex Field Guide. This was one of the coolest places on the entire island. There was plenty of earth energies to interact with and experience.
Look for my books on Amazon, this website, and locally on Maui when it's available sometime in March 2019.
Zach Royer, CLPI
Writer | Publisher |